Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Happiest Veggies in the Fridge...

Aren't you just in love with the colors from my garden? Don't you just wish that you could be partaking in the pasta sauces and salsa and other delectable concoctions I have been whipping up this summer?

And all of my delicious fresh veggies and herbs have been lasting and lasting and LASTING in my new Whirlpool refrigerator. I am totally confident when I put a bowl full of freshly picked produce into my fridge that is armed with the FreshFlow Filter, that they will stay that way until I need them.

I know I've said it before, but I do so adore my lovely new fridge! Have you checked out the Whirlpool site to see if they have any items that may appeal to you?

*Disclaimer: I will be reviewing this Whirlpool refrigerator for the next year. Though these posts will be sponsored, all opinions and words will be my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment